By Ralph R. Roberts, with Joe Kraynak
In a single year as a Realtor®, Ralph R. Roberts sold more than six hundred properties — hundreds more than the average real estate agent in his market! In Walk Like a Giant, Sell Like a Madman, Ralph and I team up to show you how he did it and how you can use the same strategies and techniques to boost sales and grow your business.
There was a time when Roberts struggled for every sale just like everyone else, but through a seven-step process he transformed himself from ordinary to extraordinary. Now, he leads you down the same path of professional growth, showing you how to achieve the necessary positive attitude, adopt an entrepreneurial philosophy, dig up more and better referrals, and hone your people skills.
Step by step, you discover how to:
- Motivate yourself with goals and rewards
- Be accountable through personal partnering
- Stop hunting for leads and start farming them instead
- Hire an assistant to handle time-consuming and energy-sapping tasks
- Develop systems for streamlining operations
- Build your personal brand through shameless self-promotion
- Earn credibility and community with your own blog
- Market yourself through social media and a Web site
- Build and manage a sales team
- Fire your worst clients… nicely, of course
- Become a lifelong learner
If you want to master the art of selling, this expanded, updated resource helps you develop the skills you need, hone your presentation, and polish your game. In sales, there are only winners and losers. To fight your way to the top, learn to Walk Like a Giant, Sell Like a Madman.